AAC BlockProviding you the best range of aac blocks with effective & timely delivery.
Approx. Price: Rs 3,600 / Cubic MeterGet Latest Price
|Usage/Application||Industrial and Civil Constructions|
|Size||24 in x 8 in x 4 in|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
are well suited for urban areas with high rise buildings and those with high-temperature variations. Due to its lower density, high rise buildings constructed using AAC require less steel and concrete for structural members. The requirement of mortar for the laying of AAC blocks is reduced due to the lower number of joints. Similarly, the material required for rendering is also lower due to the dimensional accuracy of AAC.
The increased thermal efficiency of AAC makes it suitable for use in areas with extreme temperatures, as it eliminates the need for separate materials for construction and insulation, leading to faster construction and cost savings. Benefits Of Using AAC Building Elements:Structural Saving:
High Thermal Insulation:
- Oven dry density of 550 tO 650 Kg/cum for Blocks and for Reinforced elements i.e Slabs & Wall Panels the oven dry density is 650 Kg/Cum. This gives a tremendous advantage to the design engineers to reduce the total dead load of structure and achieve savings in structural costs
Higher Strength to Weight Ratio:
- Thermal Insulation is four times better than Brick and ten times better than RCC which automatically cuts the cost not only on installation on cooling and heating system but on recurring energy costs as much as 40%.
- Higher strength to weight ratio as compared to conventional building materials. This results in economy in construction without compromising on strength. Not less than 40 kg/cm²
- Special machine finished prefab BILT AAC elements with millimetric precision, helps in achieving precise architectural design dimension. Also eliminates the need for mortar to fill in gaps and jagged edges while the perfectly fitted surfaces are amenable to direct application of thin finishes
- The earthquake Force is a function of mass, the building shall be as light as possible, consistent with structural safety and functional requirements (refer to is 4326-1976 clause 3.1 )
- No salt leaching in AAC block Masonry ( common in brick masonry results into flaking of plaster ) hence more durability of the paint
- Factory made product which is available throughout the year (work won''t suffer for want of material) Size being equal to 16 brick makes it faster too.